Tee Shirt Talit Katan - still known by many as NeaTzit
Comfortable yet durable, TrimTzit tee shirt talit katan is the perfect weight for daily wear. It's also great for sports! Choose 100% cotton TrimTzit to stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter. For added warmth choose 100% wool TrimTzit.
All aspects of TrimTzit are in accordance with halacha:
- Size and shape of the neck opening
- Width of the shoulders
- Location of the holes for the tzitzit
- Location of the unique side straps
- Kaful shmoneh, 8-strands, tzitzit strings specially strengthened at the ends to minimize raveling
Additional unique features of TrimTzit:
- The V-neck has double-stitched binding for extra strength
- The 4 corners are reinforced with an additional layer of woven fabric
- The holes for the tzitzit strings are sewn like button-holes for added strength.
- Each corner has a built-in pocket for inserting the tzitzit strings for safe and easy laundering
- Pre-shrunk 100% combed cotton and 100% pure new wool retain their size through multiple washings
- TrimTzit is made in Israel by the Jewish workers of Mishkan Hatchelet, one of the oldest and largest manufacturers of tallitot and tzitzit in Israel
Adult TrimTzit are available in white cotton, green cotton and white wool. Prices shown for adult sizes are for TrimTzit with Ashkenazi (1) hole for the tzitzit and thin hand-spun kaful shmoneh tzitzit factory-tied in the Ashkenazi Tal 7-8-11-13 minhag.
Children's TrimTzit are available in white cotton only. Prices shown for children's sizes are for TrimTzit with Ashkenazi (1) hole for the tzitzit and thin machine tzitzit factory-tied in the Ashkenazi Tal 7-8-11-13 minhag.
Ordering Instructions: Choose the model and size TrimTzit you want and click one of the CLICK TO ORDER buttons. For Adult sizes only: If you want your Adult TrimTzit with different tzitzit strings or tied differently, indicate your choice after you click on CLICK TO ORDER. Continue to checkout. If you want to tie your tzitzit yourself, place your order for your TrimTzit choosing No Tzitzit then go to our tzitzit and tekhelet page to choose type of tzitzit and add them to your order. Tzitzit options are not available for Children's TrimTzit.