The amazing Kosher Compass has caught the avid interest of Jews around the world. The needle spins.... and.... stops in
the direction of our dreams: Jerusalem. Now you can always know the correction direction to face for your daily prayers, no
matter where you may be.
Why is owning your own Kosher Compass so important?
- The Shulchan Aruch states clearly that we are to face Jerusalem when davening: Orech Chaim 94:1.
- Many times shuls cannot be built with the Aron Kodesh, Holy Ark, facing the proper direction due to building regulations
or physical constraints.
- Ideal for use inside a building with no windows or anywhere you find yourself with no familiar landmarks to guide you.
- The Kosher Compass is small and portable: you can take it wherever you go, near or far.
What makes the Kosher Compass such a beautiful gift for yourself or that special someone?
- Solid brass construction with exquisite engraved cover.
- Attractive chain for holding keys or for attaching to belt loop.
- Special triple bonded non-tarnish finish for durability.
- Elegantly gift-boxed.
- Suitable for engraving initials or a short message on the bottom.
- Non-electric, no computer chips, no electronic circuitry.
The Kosher Compass comes with a 30-day no questions asked, money back guarantee from N.D. YOUR DIRECTION LTD.,
the manufacturer and international distributor of the Jerusalem Compass.
To complete your Judaica purchase don't forget to see our: